Lady Bliss Balls
Recipe courtesy of Lynnette Astaire, founder of Superfood School.
LADY BLISS BALLS
1/2c Buckwheat Groats (or Oats)
1/2c Pumpkin Seeds
20 Dates, pits removed (soaked for 4 hrs or overnight)
1/4c Coconut Cream
1/8c Vanilla Extract
1t Cardamom Powder
1t Cinnamon Powder
1t Ginger Powder
1/4c Cacao Powder
1/4c Aguaje Powder
1. Blend first 4 ingredients into a powder, set aside
2. Drain date soak water, set aside
3. Blend remaining ingredients until completely creamy, only adding soak water if needed
4. Add date mixture to seed + nut blend to form a dough
5. Roll 2tbs of mixture into balls
6. Coat with additional toppings if desired
7. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks
Want more tips and inspiration to live your most awesome life through nutrition? Make sure to check out Lynnette’s DD podcast feature HERE.
What’s the secret behind these delicious beauties secret ingredient? Learn more about aguaje HERE.